Auburn University is hosting on February 21st the 2017 Tiger Giving Day, a 24-hour online campaign featuring key university projects for people to support. This year, University Outreach’s Tiger Giving Day goal is raising $5,000 to support Campus Kitchens Project—our student-led organization that packages and delivers an average of 500 meals a week to 14 locations in the region. Your support of Campus Kitchens on Tiger Giving Day will allow our students to continue to serve those that are food insecure in our local communities. Funds from Tiger Giving Day will go directly towards purchasing the packaging supplies needed to deliver these meals and will allow our students to increase the meals that they are able to deliver. For more information on our Campus Kitchens Project Tiger Giving Day fundraiser, please visit: https://rise.auburn.edu/project/5007. Please spread the word to your contacts and all interested parties. Thank you for your support and helping to ensure that we have a successful Tiger Giving Day!
Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- auburn.edu/outreach/allin… fb.me/1QYzcmBzH 1 day ago
- Looking for volunteering opportunities? The Office of Public Service is hosting a Brown Bag Lunch and Learn... fb.me/DypfJ4rH 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/6hzVmMmr5 3 weeks ago
- VOLUNTEER WITH AU Circle K International! auburn.alabamacki.org Auburn Circle K is an international co-ed... fb.me/2dVScn5dp 4 weeks ago
- VOLUNTEER WITH Alabama Association of Habitat for Humanity alabamahabitat.org/home.aspx Get involved!... fb.me/1BKYvabRX 4 weeks ago