Auburn faculty have been invited to participate in the 2012 Alabama Poverty Project Summer Workshop and Higher Education Alliance Annual Meeting, on Tuesday, July 24th from 10 A.M. to 2 P.M. at the Southside Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama. Click here for more details and to register for this workshop.
Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- Greetings from the Office of Public Service! Auburn University's Office of Public Service will host the... fb.me/1sSrVrZ5V 1 week ago
- fb.me/7rpiehVdt 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/3vyIbfbLB 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/1uBdS4ePT 4 weeks ago
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy (LCARA) is looking for student volunteers... fb.me/1aO5gw9K5 1 month ago