Looking for a volunteer opportunity? Contact Dr. Trellis Williams at email@example.com to find out about tutoring and float decorating with I Am My Brother’s Keeper! They are needing tutoring volunteers on all Monday and Wednesday evenings; you can go to a planning meeting on August 6th or 13th at 6:00 PM to find out more about tutoring with IAMBK. The float needs to be decorated by August 25th, so go lend a helping, creative hand!
Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- fb.me/752sVPhs6 6 days ago
- Come meet our community partners this Friday! The following partners have reserved a table: 1. Alabama... fb.me/1D5CgPtR4 1 week ago
- MLK Service Trip Partner(s): ALTERNATIVE STUDENT BREAK Contact Name: Sydney Bayer Contact Email:... fb.me/JstfwPYp 1 week ago
- fb.me/3MrbgDYI6 1 month ago
- The Center for Educational Outreach and Engagement coordinates tutoring and mentoring at Notasulga High School as... fb.me/BZZUYebQ 1 month ago