Auburn Day Care Center is in need of volunteers! Potential tasks include reading to children, playing with children, and setting up computers in their Moton Center. This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys working with and for children; become their advocate today! Contact Shanice Richardson at email@example.com for more information.
Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- Greetings from the Office of Public Service! Auburn University's Office of Public Service will host the... fb.me/1sSrVrZ5V 1 week ago
- fb.me/7rpiehVdt 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/3vyIbfbLB 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/1uBdS4ePT 4 weeks ago
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy (LCARA) is looking for student volunteers... fb.me/1aO5gw9K5 1 month ago