The office of Public Service will host a Brown Bag Lunch and Learn Friday, October 11, 2013, 11:45-12:45 p.m. in Auburn Student Center room 2310. Representatives from Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy and the Muscular Dystrophy Association will provide information about their agencies’ missions and volunteer opportunities. All Auburn students, faculty and staff are invited to attend. Feel free to bring your lunch. Contact Joyce Thomas-Vinson, email@example.com, for additional information.
Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- auburn.edu/outreach/allin… fb.me/1QYzcmBzH 1 day ago
- Looking for volunteering opportunities? The Office of Public Service is hosting a Brown Bag Lunch and Learn... fb.me/DypfJ4rH 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/6hzVmMmr5 3 weeks ago
- VOLUNTEER WITH AU Circle K International! auburn.alabamacki.org Auburn Circle K is an international co-ed... fb.me/2dVScn5dp 4 weeks ago
- VOLUNTEER WITH Alabama Association of Habitat for Humanity alabamahabitat.org/home.aspx Get involved!... fb.me/1BKYvabRX 4 weeks ago