The office of Public Service will host a Brown Bag Lunch and Learn Friday, October 11, 2013, 11:45-12:45 p.m. in Auburn Student Center room 2310. Representatives from Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy and the Muscular Dystrophy Association will provide information about their agencies’ missions and volunteer opportunities. All Auburn students, faculty and staff are invited to attend. Feel free to bring your lunch. Contact Joyce Thomas-Vinson, firstname.lastname@example.org, for additional information.
Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- fb.me/WEt8WeLr 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/5TZ2PqR8V 1 month ago
- wrbl.com/2017/04/10/aub… fb.me/1QJj7vXYT 1 month ago
- CONGRATULATIONS! Kitchen of the Year Award – honors the Campus Kitchen that excels not only in safe and... fb.me/8AGNU47C8 1 month ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1Atc8PMyH 2 months ago