Applications for House United are currently being accepted. House United is a joint project between Auburn University, Habitat for Humanity and the University of Alabama. Ten students from each school will work together on a building project, December 15-18 in Lee County, Alabama. The cost for the project is $80.00 per person. This will cover transportation, housing, meals, extracurricular activities and a t-shirt. All checks should be made payable to Auburn University. Submit completed applications to: The Office of Public Service, 201 O.D. Smith Hall, Auburn University, AL 36849-5607. Applications and payment are due by December 2, 2013. Click the link for an application: http://www.auburn.edu/outreach/habitat/
Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- auburn.edu/outreach/allin… fb.me/1QYzcmBzH 1 day ago
- Looking for volunteering opportunities? The Office of Public Service is hosting a Brown Bag Lunch and Learn... fb.me/DypfJ4rH 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/6hzVmMmr5 3 weeks ago
- VOLUNTEER WITH AU Circle K International! auburn.alabamacki.org Auburn Circle K is an international co-ed... fb.me/2dVScn5dp 4 weeks ago
- VOLUNTEER WITH Alabama Association of Habitat for Humanity alabamahabitat.org/home.aspx Get involved!... fb.me/1BKYvabRX 4 weeks ago