Rascal Flatts is coming to Auburn!! Be sure to purchase your Rascal Flatts tickets from the Lee County Autism Resource and & Advocacy organization. Tickets are low as $40! Also, 50% of the proceeds from ticket sales will go back to the Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy.
Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- fb.me/752sVPhs6 6 days ago
- Come meet our community partners this Friday! The following partners have reserved a table: 1. Alabama... fb.me/1D5CgPtR4 1 week ago
- MLK Service Trip Partner(s): ALTERNATIVE STUDENT BREAK Contact Name: Sydney Bayer Contact Email:... fb.me/JstfwPYp 1 week ago
- fb.me/3MrbgDYI6 1 month ago
- The Center for Educational Outreach and Engagement coordinates tutoring and mentoring at Notasulga High School as... fb.me/BZZUYebQ 1 month ago