Rascal Flatts is coming to Auburn!! Be sure to purchase your Rascal Flatts tickets from the Lee County Autism Resource and & Advocacy organization. Tickets are low as $40! Also, 50% of the proceeds from ticket sales will go back to the Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy.
Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- Greetings from the Office of Public Service! Auburn University's Office of Public Service will host the... fb.me/1sSrVrZ5V 1 week ago
- fb.me/7rpiehVdt 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/3vyIbfbLB 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/1uBdS4ePT 4 weeks ago
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy (LCARA) is looking for student volunteers... fb.me/1aO5gw9K5 1 month ago