Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/6wxr3aR4y 6 days ago
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: IAMBK is preparing for a Cheerleading and Basketball league that will take place during the... fb.me/1IRnb6xfP 6 days ago
- twitter.com/alabamapossibl… fb.me/7aPxnJDKt 1 week ago
- auburnccs.wordpress.com/2015/03/30/tha… fb.me/1GG72zWmM 3 weeks ago
- auburnccs.wordpress.com/2015/03/23/eve… fb.me/8hnNzs26b 4 weeks ago
Author Archives: auburnpublicservice
Community partners braved the unseasonal chilly temperatures to congregate at Auburn University’s Student Center in pursuits of obtaining communication strategies to further their organization’s development. These eager leaders of the community were attentive as the session’s speaker, Kristina Scott, gave … Continue reading
This workshop is hosted by Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy. For more information, please call 334-742-2694.
Contact Maria Gutierrez 334-737-6503 for more information.
Come any time between 6:00-8:00 p.m., to Trinity United Methodist Church in Opelika.
Great Christmas Cookie Walk of Lee County, When: December 7, 2013 8:00 AM to December 7, 2013 1:00 PM Where: Grace United Methodist Church What: Annual Habitat for Humanity fundraiser sponsored by the WeHelp Coalition of Churches in Auburn, Alabama … Continue reading