Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- Every Saturday, Restore, Habitat for Humanity, will host a Flea Market from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. behind Restore. Restore... fb.me/46bYIdlpe 1 day ago
- Auburn University’s Office of Public Service will host a Lunch and Learn session May 26th from 12PM-2PM in Auburn... fb.me/4Ah1Eui8W 2 days ago
- fb.me/2WD471oqU 2 days ago
- LIKE YOUR FAVORITES! Vote now through 6/3/15 for the 2015 Jean Dean RIF Get Caught Reading to a Child photo... fb.me/1RARbfCIf 1 week ago
- Auburn University’s Office of Public Service will host a Lunch and Learn session May 26th from 12PM-2PM in Auburn... fb.me/3YgjA5rXJ 1 week ago
Author Archives: auburnpublicservice
Community partners braved the unseasonal chilly temperatures to congregate at Auburn University’s Student Center in pursuits of obtaining communication strategies to further their organization’s development. These eager leaders of the community were attentive as the session’s speaker, Kristina Scott, gave … Continue reading
This workshop is hosted by Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy. For more information, please call 334-742-2694.
Contact Maria Gutierrez 334-737-6503 for more information.
Come any time between 6:00-8:00 p.m., to Trinity United Methodist Church in Opelika.
Great Christmas Cookie Walk of Lee County, When: December 7, 2013 8:00 AM to December 7, 2013 1:00 PM Where: Grace United Methodist Church What: Annual Habitat for Humanity fundraiser sponsored by the WeHelp Coalition of Churches in Auburn, Alabama … Continue reading