Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- sparkpeople.com/resource/video… fb.me/2oTeuujHf 5 days ago
- 2015 LIFETIME OF LEARNING CONFERENCE Engaged Learning as Justice Learning Friday, September 18, 2015 Judson... fb.me/7ROrOnVwT 6 days ago
- VOLUNTEER FAIR - Friday, September 11th Auburn University's Office of Public Service will be hosting the... fb.me/2rslyGHiY 1 week ago
- Village Friends Village Values (VFVV) is a local, self-governing, nonprofit (503c) organization that offers... fb.me/7ypM8Yyg6 1 week ago
- Get Your 2016 Calendars now while supporting a great cause! fb.me/2GFQEW9mB 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: auburnpublicservice
Registration is now open for a free three-week Pre-Calculus summer day camp for high school students. The camp will meet on the Auburn University campus in room 3345 Haley Center, Monday through Friday June 8-26 from 8 a.m. to Noon. … Continue reading
Community partners braved the unseasonal chilly temperatures to congregate at Auburn University’s Student Center in pursuits of obtaining communication strategies to further their organization’s development. These eager leaders of the community were attentive as the session’s speaker, Kristina Scott, gave … Continue reading
This workshop is hosted by Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy. For more information, please call 334-742-2694.
Contact Maria Gutierrez 334-737-6503 for more information.