Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/7ALABK9xm 1 hour ago
- Just a friendly reminder that this Thursday, December 3rd, the Office of Public Service is offering a FREE... fb.me/2lP3yjZe5 9 hours ago
- fb.me/6Y4qlXKo1 5 days ago
- HABITAT FOR HUMANITY REQUEST: Great job this week everyone. Great job today on the roof and porch trim and... fb.me/7AYjfW3gG 6 days ago
- Community Partner Training - Marketing Strategy Workshop Thursday, Dec. 3rd from 1-2:30pm Auburn Chamber of Commerce fb.me/7zy7n1W1w 6 days ago
Author Archives: auburnpublicservice
Come out to our Final Training of 2015! Our facilitator Janie Echols-Brown is a Specialist III in Art Design for Auburn University Outreach in the Office of Public Service. Janie has a B.S. in Commerce & Business Administration from the University … Continue reading
Good afternoon from the Office of Public Service! Last week was a busy time at the office! With everything from the Alabama Stories Luncheon at the Hotel at Auburn University, finalizing the programing for our marketing strategy workshop, the Faculty … Continue reading
Last week, Wednesday November 4th, the Campus Kitchen at Auburn University held a nutrition education program at Our House. Our House is an after school community center where school aged kids can go to get homework done, read, and have a … Continue reading
Registration is now open for a free three-week Pre-Calculus summer day camp for high school students. The camp will meet on the Auburn University campus in room 3345 Haley Center, Monday through Friday June 8-26 from 8 a.m. to Noon. … Continue reading
Community partners braved the unseasonal chilly temperatures to congregate at Auburn University’s Student Center in pursuits of obtaining communication strategies to further their organization’s development. These eager leaders of the community were attentive as the session’s speaker, Kristina Scott, gave … Continue reading
This workshop is hosted by Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy. For more information, please call 334-742-2694.