Auburn University Office of Public ServiceThe Office of Public Service promotes faculty, student and staff engagement through the development of community and institutional partnerships. The Office is also home to Auburn University's central registry for CEU certification and outreach program information.
- Greetings from the Office of Public Service! Auburn University's Office of Public Service will host the... fb.me/1sSrVrZ5V 1 week ago
- fb.me/7rpiehVdt 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/3vyIbfbLB 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/1uBdS4ePT 4 weeks ago
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: Lee County Autism Resource & Advocacy (LCARA) is looking for student volunteers... fb.me/1aO5gw9K5 1 month ago
Category Archives: At the Office!
I am thrilled to announce that Campus Kitchens Project at Auburn University, through Campus Compact partner Auburn University Office of Public Service (OPS), has been selected as a recipient of the 2016 MLK Day of Service Community Partnership Project … Continue reading
Good afternoon from the Office of Public Service! Last week was a busy time at the office! With everything from the Alabama Stories Luncheon at the Hotel at Auburn University, finalizing the programing for our marketing strategy workshop, the Faculty … Continue reading